Awakening School of Yoga
' You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what is loves' - Mary Oliver
Next Online Workshop to be announced very soon!
We as women have an incredible power within. Our menstrual cycle is our ‘wild power’, ignited at menarche (first bleed), practiced during our cycling years and then becoming our true empowered self, post-menopause. Culturally this has been denied, it has not been given a voice or celebrated and has often either been ignored or has become a wound. It is however, our secret power, our compass. When we learn to connect to our cycle everyday it can become a mindful spiritual practice that can help us awaken to ourselves. We wish for our cycle to be a normal part of the conversation. Let’s learn together about this ancient knowledge that is deep within us, so that we can practice it for ourselves and also bring healing to future generations.
These teachings have been shared by Alexandra Pope and Sjane Hugo-Wurlitzer of ‘The Red School’.
Yoga,Voice, Singing & Medicine Ways Workshop
With Suzy and Eliza
Eliza and I will offering 2 days of Yoga, Voice, Singing and Medicine ways for women in June 13th and 14th Sacred Earth, Horam. Camping is an extra if prefered. See info below
(Please note, those of you who are on the women’s course are automatically part of this weekend so no need to confirm this.)
‘A depth-journey for women, through Yoga, Movement, Voice & Medicine Ways’
With Suzy Greenwood: Yoga Teacher, Energy Worker, & Wellbeing Coach &
Eliza Kenyon: Medicine Singer, Voice & Movement facilitator, & Yoga teacher
All Women Welcome
All women are welcome, whether you already love to move, sing and sound or whether you feel fear or lack confidence in your own body or voice. This workshop will meet you where you are at, and support you to move into a fuller, freer connection and expression of your true heart and soul.
When: June 13th/14th 2020
Where: ‘Sacred Earth Community Land Project’, Horam, East Sussex
How much: £180/£170/!50 (Deposit £75.00 – non-refundable) Camping Friday and Saturday nights optional £10 per night
For more info please contact Suzy on 07939 580743 or email [email protected]
For booking terms and conditions please read below
Please note booking terms and conditions;
1) Full payment is required when booking a workshop or retreat, payment by cash, cheque or online transfer.
2) All payments need to be paid prior to the day of the workshop/retreat otherwise the drop in rate will be charged.
3) If for any reason you can not attend and full payment has been given, if notice is given one month prior then the payment minus a £10 administration charge would be returned. If cancellation is within 2 weeks of the workshop/retreat then half of the payment will be returned. If cancellation is within one week of the workshop no refund will be given unless the person booking has managed to find another person to fill their space.
4) For you may be able to transfer to the following workshop
3) For the 6 the same applies, you may be able to transfer to the next year.